Sunday, September 1, 2013

Challenge 12: FREE for ALL

***This month is JUMP BACK IN month***  With school starting back up for many, that means more crafting time for us moms!!  Woot!!  So if you're brand new, or maybe you've played before but missed a challenge, I'm giving this digi FREE for ALL so you can jump back into our challenges!!  *Ü*

***NEWS***  Autumn is in the air --- my favorite time of the year --- did you see the new Scarecrow & Fall Kids sets in the store last week??  You'll see some cute samples from the DT soon!  Speaking of which.... we announced a new DT member, Deanne last week as well. *Ü*    That's not all.... Tania is now my DT Coordinator and she'll be helping to post DT projects  [almost] every day, so be sure to follow our blog so you won't miss out on all the great inspiration!!

***CHALLENGE***     Onto this month's Free image set!  Everyone who played in August received this whole set,  "Penguin Cocoa" for FREE!


***THIS MONTH ONLY***
If you did NOT play in last month's challenge, you can still play---totally FREE!!
Click on the image below to show it full size and save to your computer.  Then follow the rules below...

HOW TO PLAY:
  • Create a card/project using Penguin Cocoa 
  • Post to your blog or gallery if you have one 
  • Link up here by September 30th  (or you can email a photo to me at krisb33ATyahooDOTcom)
  • Everyone who plays will receive October's image set FREE!!

Look what Tania created.... 
Card by Tania

Now it's YOUR Turn!!  Please link up by Sept. 30th


11 comments:

Trimgym said...

Love this image, thank you Kris. Look forward to using it.

Love,

Jo

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Thanks Kris I will do the freebie and play can't wait love Penguins!! Be back soon.!
Linda K.

Marsha said...

What a cute image and what a cute card. Thank you for the freebie. Have not played yet at Imagine That but this gives me the perfect opportunity to play along. Thanks again.

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

this is a cute little penguin. Thanks, for allowing those who are new to be able to jump in a play along too.

GregT said...

Kris, thanx for the terrific image. I haven't played along in a while. But I hope to start again.

Mel said...

Kris your penguin set is adorable, thank you so much! I have added my card #5.

Gail said...

Thank you Kris - I am a new player - the image is adorable - I have my card ready to upload in a few minutes - enjoy your week! Gail

kReN said...

This image is adorable. I will try your challenge!

kReN@
http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

*Vicki* said...

Glad I saw this in your e-mail Chris! This image is darling and I look forward to coloring it in! Thanks so much! HUGS :)

Debi said...

Wonderful digi. Glad I stumbled onto your blog. Thanks.
DebiB

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun image. Thanks for sharing, I can't wait to play along.