Welcome to our first Creative Playground Challenge!! We're so excited you're here and we hope you'll play along with us. You are free to link up any creative project you'd like as long as it follows our theme!
Theme: Show us your HEART
This challenge runs Feb. 6 - March 4
It is the month of love and it doesn't matter where you look, you can see the magic of love touching everything in its path. One of the biggest symbols connected to love is the heart. That is why we thought that this challenge would be the perfect occasion to create a project with a heart or hearts featured in a prominent way. The heart could be the whole image itself, or just part of it, part of the papers you use or they could show up in your embellishments. We have several wonderful images available that would be great on your creations, so you will definitely want to go check out the STORE.
We look forward to seeing what direction your heart takes you!
Since this is a brand new challenge, I will explain all the deets below, however you will also find our "Playground Rules & Details" on our tab bar for easy reference.
- You can create any type of project you would like: card, scrapbooking page, digital creation, 3D layout, altered art item, etc. Papercraft or digital, it is up to you!
- Your entry MUST follow the theme.
- While it is not required, we would love for you to use IT! DbK items and there is extra incentive if you do. Please click HERE to check through the sets in the store.
- Entries are unlimited if you use an image from Imagine That! Digis by Kris. If you do use an IT! DbK image on your project, please be sure to add IT after your name.
- Entries are limited to a total of 3 if you do not use an image from Imagine That! DbK store. If you submit more than three, the additional entries will not be counted in our winner's draw.
- No back linking. New creations only.
- Our challenge blog address must be mentioned in your post.
- You must link directly to your post with your entry NOT to your whole blog. Only permalinks will be accepted.
- This is a family friendly blog. No dark or inappropriate images please.
- **Please, consider turning off word verification as is time consuming and when you have it on it takes everyone longer to leave a little love; so please turn off word verification if you want us to leave a comment.
- We may not be able to leave comments on blogs where a sign in or membership is required.
- You may add your entry to as many other challenges as you like.
- If you'd like to be considered for a Guest Designer Spot (3-mo. term) please add GDT after your name in the linky :)
- We reserve the right to remove any entry that does not meet the concept of the challenge or rules.
Our Creative Team has split up into 2 awesome teams!! You will be inspired by one team today, and the others will be back mid-way thru the challenge (Feb. 20 to be exact), but before we knock your socks off with some "Craftastic" eyecandy, we have a li'l announcement!!
We have TWO new Design Team Members, woot!
We welcome Terry of Terry's Agape Creations (you will get to see her debut today), and Chrissy of Chrissy's Card Land (You will see her challenge card in 2 weeks with the Dynamite Delights team)!!
so without further ado...here's inspiration from our
using Love Swans
using Love You 2 Pizzas
using Chloe's Heart Balloons
using Valentine Freddy
So now it's your turn to "Show Us Your Heart"
Before You Go, Don't Forget...
- Be sure to join us again next Saturday, February 13th, for our winner announcement for the January Colouring Contest.
- Then, be sure to join us on February 20th for the midway!
- Inspiration is provided almost daily over here on the Imagine That! Creative Playground so be sure to follow us to make sure you aren't missing a thing!
Link Up Below: